truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, December 12, 2005

The Festivities Have Begun

Yesterday I celebrated Christmas with my mom, Shaun, Kristi and Shane. It was awesome! We ate great food, read the Christmas story, and had a communal nap in the living room! It was so funny! There we were: My mom and I were on one couch, Kristi and Shane were on the other, and my brother was on the floor. I do have pictures buy I don't have a computer to put them on...yet! I'm buying a laptop. Woo whoo! I'll see if I can post some pics then.

Anyway, we had all decided that we were not going to give each other gifts this year. Instead, we were going to spend a bonding weekend together in a hotel in Wpg. in March. This was a family tradition, so to speak, when we were kids. Aww...good times! So we went to our mom's house not expecting anything and she ended up dragging three amazing quilts out of her room! They are beautiful!! There's a woman named Gramma Grace who makes these amazing quilts and she has been such a blessing to my family and our foster kids. Jesus, bless Gramma Grace! Needless to say, the unexpected gifts of these gorgeous quilts was definitely a blessing. Thank you, Mom!!

I love my family! I love Jesus! What a better way to spend Christmas then having a nap cuddled in new quilts with your family?!?!?

One gathering down, three to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

The quilts are gorgeous! Ours looks so nice on our bed!

Monday, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

What a fun idea to spend a night in a hotel with your family, I love sharing a hotel room with my family. No matter where you are it feels like a vacation.

Monday, December 12, 2005  
Blogger shaun said...

yeah, Dang right. What a blast eh. Love the nap. The hotel will definitely be a treat as will you computer eh? Well I love you and I will give you a ring soon.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home