truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

coming to a close...

this was a good weekend.
my roomie taught me how to post pics and size 'em, etc.

here's one taken in my room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is another busy week ahead. Girl's day, delivering hampers, parties, housegroup, good times!!!

Today I had breakfast with my friend, Maria. It was awesome! I rarely get to see her so it was nice to catch up!

We had Encounter God tonight. Man, as much as I'm nervous, not confident, etc. about singing...well, don't tell anyone....but I do enjoy it a lot! There's something about singing to Jesus that is just so freeing, so beautiful. I was born to give Him praise.

The end.
& goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger mariaborito said...

i really thought that was a painting. nice photo stephy. i had a great time thanks for waiting for me to actually show up!

Monday, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

it's a lamp shade, my red wall and a painting.

Anytime, Maria!

Monday, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home