truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, August 19, 2005

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Off we go!

Today is my favorite SHANE'S 25th BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!! I LOVE YOU!

Today I say good-bye to a co-worker. She's going to teach English in a far away land. God bless! Good for her!

Tomorrow I go and celebrate the marriage of my cousin to his fiancée. Good for them!

Tomorrow I LEAVE FOR KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!!!
WOOO WHOOOO! I'm super excited!
Christina and I are heading out after I get back from the wedding and we're driving through the wee hours of the night till we reach our destination: International House of Prayer in KC! We're going to pray, hang out with Joel and Joyska, see the sights, eat good food, and enjoy! We'll be at IHOP from Sunday till about Thursday morning.

On Thursday we'll be making our way down to Elgin, Illinois. There is an incredible couple who live down there and have opened their home to us for a few days! Friday we'll be scouting out the Chicago area and surroundings and on Saturday we will be shaking our booties (no...not really....well, maybe) at a Latin Festival in Grand park! I'm super pumped! If there is a time in our lives to go on a road trip together, now is that time!

Please pray for safety (on and off road), health and revelatory encounter with the True, Living God! Haa haa...I like that - revelatory encounter!

Peace and Wonder Times!
(Can you tell I'm excited?!?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

And you sure have a reason to be!!!

Friday, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

KC is the Place to BE!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

now that you are here, are you loving it?!?!?! Chipolte's, the Cheesecake factory, oh yeah... the prayer room! (HeeHee). It's great having you guys here! (even if you did take over my room! i of course am kidding... I love that you are here!)

Monday, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I LOVE IT hERE!

Monday, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home