truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

change in plans...

Christina and I have decided to stay in Kansas City...FOREVER! Kay, I'm only dreaming. We were really dreading leaving here so we prayed about it and decided it was a good idea to stay in KC till the end of our trip and not go to Chicago! I'm SOOO PUMPED! God is incredible and these people are UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!

Tonight the One Thing Internship peeps prayed for Chris and I. They say they are blessed to have us here...I think we are a trillion times more blessed! I'm actually quite overwhelmed by these incredible people! I would love to write about all that's going on here (in my heart and just with being here) but I don't really have the words right now.

Joel is hooking us up quite well with getting us into the internship classes and such. We were also invited to dance on the IHOP dance team by the dancers! Got to go to briefing and de-briefing behind stage, miraculously got the prophetic room (thanks Joel!) and so many other amazing blessings!!! Once again, a little overwhelmed!

gotta run...going to IHOP for breakfast with Joel and Joyska tomorrow!
see ya!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds incredible!!! if you see my tarah, say hi ;) thanks dear! enjoy it!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Brian said...

Don't even joke about not returning to Winnipeg. There is too much of that happening already. Live it up, for sure...and then get back here :)

Thursday, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

The change in plans definitely makes sense and sits well with me! I'm a little favoring of KC over big, scarey Chicago for two single females!
It sounds like you guys are having a marvelous time...so wish I could be with you! But, enjoy the last few days! Show them what Winnipeg dancers are made of! Maybe they want our team for a conference!!! hee hee! anything for an excuse to visit!

Thursday, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Sonya said...

So glad you're having a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about it!

Thursday, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

They will probably move out here...or at least stay till the new year. whichever comes first. Either way, it's good to have Canadians around. So fun!

Thursday, August 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home