truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

a thankful heart is a happy heart.

My prayer over the last few weeks has been like a cry to God to stir desire in my heart for Him. To be jealous for His presence, jealous for His touch. He's desirable.
I want to fall more in love...
I want to fall more in love..
I want to fall more in love with you, Jesus.

I'm in one of those radical thankful moods again so I'm going to make a little list of the little things that I'm thankful for:

-God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
-my family ( I LOVE THEM!)
-ice cream cake the morning after my birthday
-my camp
-people who cut hair
-almonds (also chocolate covered almonds)
-friends
-opportunity

What are you thankful for?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I am thankful for warm bathes, sleep, my comfy bed, slurpees, good prayer and worship times, my wonderful husband.....and many many other things! I'm thankful for you too Stephanie....my lovely sister!

Thursday, August 11, 2005  
Blogger mariaborito said...

that's a great topic and one we should dwell on every day. i'm thankful for a job and for this time of stretching. i'm also really thankful for manitoba clouds and fast cars. i'm thankful for creativity and free paint! i'm really thankful for the friends i have here and guess what, you STEPH!

Saturday, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Sonya said...

beauty, my little family, friends like you, good food, health...

Saturday, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home