truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

...a HAAAAAAAAPYYYYYYYYYY Birthday!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO MY FABULOUS BROTHER SHAUN!!! Shaun, you're the bestest brother a person could ever ask for! I love you and miss you like crazy and can't wait till you come back home : ) Hope you're having an awesome time at camp!
Jesus, I ask that you would bless this next year of Shaun's life. I pray that he would fall more and more in love with you and that you would direct his steps. May he have the strength and perseverance in school and be a shining light in a dark place. Bless him and keep him and cause Your face to shine upon him. AMEN! I love you, bro!

Prayer last night was amazing! We took the time to listen to what God was speaking to us. Most of the time we are asking, seeking, speaking and praying to God....yesterday we waited and listened and it was quiet but God was speaking and bringing revelation and prophetic words. Incredible. God is good! I want more of that Encounter with God. Encounter fuels desire. Which fuels and fans into flame our love for Him. Our Passion. Encounter is good. God is good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I too really enjoyed prayer last night! Ahhh...soaking....it's good stuff!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Johan Heinrichs said...

I wouldnt describe it as soaking for me but rather burning desire by hearing him

Thursday, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home