truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I've been tagged!! Drum roll pleeeaaassseeeee!

Supposedly there has been this thing called "tagging" that has been happening on some blogs in cyberspace. My sister has tagged me and now it's time for the sharing circle to begin!

10 years ago today-> I was 10 years old and on summer holidays between grades 4 and 5. I would have been going to Christian Enrichment Family Camp (Rock Lake - the BEST place in the world) for a week with my mom, sister and brother. Other than that I would have been hanging out and doing fun, kid things with no work or school for the summer!

1 year ago-> was working at Winnipeg Hearing Centre and celebrating my first anniversary of working there. God was doing INCREDIBLE things in my life and showing me His love and power! I was also at Rock Lake for a few weekends which was amazing!

Yesterday -> it was my first day busing from my new home in St. Norbert to work (on Portage Avenue). I worked from 9-5 at the hearing centre. After work I headed to Kristi and Shane's for prayer night (which was really good) and then they drove me home after a nectarine and cinnamon bun and then I organized some stuff, chatted with Matt and Rachelle and went to bed. mmmm...sleep!

Tomorrow -> I work 9-5 and then meet up with a great friend (Christina) and a couple of other people and we're going to hit up Folklorama! Never been, it'll be a new experience!

5 snacks I enjoy ->chocolate, fruit (berries especially), ice cream, slurpees, smoothies/milkshakes...

5 adult beverages I enjoy -> the occasional margarita or daiquiri....otherwise just slurpees! I don't have 5 adult beverages I enjoy! (kris, I'm keeping your answer. However, I like my margarita's and daiquiri's virgin - they taste better!)

5 bands I know the lyrics to-> lots of worship stuff like Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Shawn McDonald, plus some Jack Johnson, Mae...

5 things I would do with $100 000 000 -> TRAVEL/go on missions, buy a car, give money to my family, take people grocery shopping that can't afford it, give lots to church, charities and people going on missions, etc.

5 locations I would like to run away to -> Europe (all of it), Mexico, Africa, Egypt, Israel. (those are the first ones that popped into my head but I want to go all over!!)

5 bad habits I have -> assuming, worrying, procrastinating, cracking my neck and back, sitting with bad posture (sometimes)

5 things I love doing -> dancing (bustin' out the ugly moves!), spending time with family and friends, being pampered (especially getting massages), barbeques, doing fun, spontaneous things!

5 things I would never wear -> stilettos, a thong bikini, leather pants, a silk jumpsuit, a million dollar ring.....Kristi, why a spacesuit?!? You crack me up!

5 tv shows I like -> I don't really watch tv but if I did....Gilmore Girls, Oprah, Dr. Phil, CSI, the news.

5 movies I like-> Princess Bride, Father of the Bride, Bride and Prejudice (newer, Bollywood movie), My Girl, Swing Kids & Newsies (I'm lumping those together...I also really like musicals!....lots of bride?!?)

5 famous people I would love to meet-> lots of people from the Bible...Jesus, Mary (mother of Jesus), Queen Esther, John (I once again agree with you, Kristi)...and I would have loved to meet Mother Theresa because she was amazing. I would love to meet and swing dance with Christian Bale (because he's amazing in Swing Kids!!)

5 biggest joys at the moment -> Encountering my Savior (prayer, worship, church, personally), holding babies, having a great coffee date with a good girlfriend, taking a great picture or painting a beautiful painting, planning random trips and making great memories!!

5 favorite toys-> at the moment..my fan, my easel, paint and canvas, CAMERA, books...

5 people to tag -> Marcia, Sonya, Maria, Cam, and Nathan ( I hope none of these people have already been tagged! If so, opps!)


Hope that was enlightening and enjoyable!!!
Have a great day, ya'll!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Oh yes! I forgot about the Gilmore Girls! You sure did like some of my answers, eh? I see a little similarity!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this means i answer all these questions??? ok!! check me out... :)

Thursday, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tagging is like those chain letter e-mails! Arrggghhh... but I'll tell you what, I'm going to have to do my own 5 things list.

Friday, August 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steph!! a long e-mail is coming your way...hopefully soon :) i hope you're enjoying your new living accomodations!!! i'll be back in winnipeg in a few weeks!!

Monday, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home