truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, July 22, 2005

A few words -literally- from the book of Habakkuk

When I went to Kansas City in February I got prophesied over that the book of Habakkuk would be a great comfort to me. I didn't know a whole lot about this book at that time but since than have read it over half a dozen times. Something caught my eye (and my heart) this morning as I read it (this is just a piece):

"but the righteous will live by his faith -" (Hab.2:4)

Even though it's just a little sentence it popped out at me. Then I read the little write-up text at the bottom of my Bible (completely forgetting the term for it now!) and it reads:

"In light of God's revelation about how (and when) he is working, his people are to wait patiently and live by faith - trusting in their sovereign God."

Okay God, as much as I don't know what to do or where to go I DO KNOW that YOU ARE SOVEREIGN! I will trust in that! It seems so applicable in this time with all that's gone on in the last few days/weeks. From Shane's seizures to having to move out within a week and not knowing 100% where yet.

Please keep me in your prayers...I'm feeling really displaced at the moment. I choose to wait and trust in your sovereignty, God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Good, Steph....continue to trust in His sovereignty. That is what we are trusting in lately as well. You will have a home, rest assured. I love you.

Sunday, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

Hey Steph, I am praying that God will reveal to You his sovereign plan in your life. I ask you to remain patient and to continue to seek after His beautiful face. Can't wait to see you! Very excited for you to check out our BURN class. Burn baby, burn!

Sunday, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home