truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, July 25, 2005

Here's the latest....

I've decided not to move down Henderson Highway. The location wasn't prime for family, the cost wasn't worth the living conditions and I was already feeling frustrated with circumstances and situations.

I'm now moving to ST. NORBERT! Which is past the perimeter highway in the south end of the city. I'll be living with good friends of mine, Matt and Rachelle! The living conditions are awesome (they just bought their house last year), I'll be saving money (which I'm hoping to put towards missions opportunities), I'll be living with people I love and my backyard is a field!!! I'm getting into the country again!!

I'm feeling so much better about this decision! It's so funny (kinda) that everything happens and works out so last minute! Thank you Jesus for providing me with a place that I want to live in! I pray that you would bless my friendship with Matt & Rachelle and that it would continue to grow and get more and more beauitufl! I pray that our house (hee hee) would be a house of peace, joy and love!

Hey, if anyone has a vehicle or muscles and would like to help me move let me know! My dad is coming to move some of the big stuff on Saturday but I would love to move some boxes and smaller stuff before then if anyone wants to take a ride to the country.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I'm glad for the new plans Steph! Sounds much better for you!

Monday, July 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Steph! That rocks for you! I am happy things have turned out. You seem much happier with this choice so that is good.

Monday, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Even though you will be MUCH farther away, I'm glad you feel happy and at peace about your move now. This is a good thing. Good bye Marquie Plaza forever! Now none of us will be residents of that little appartment building :(

Tuesday, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

That is killer! I am glad that you feel at peace with the whole living arrangements. Blessings!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home