truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Warning: the following is a vent.

I'm all moved in, almost completely packed still, struggling with busing schedules (I can't come to prayer tonight unless I get a ride because the busing is insane!) and crying because MTS can't get my phone hooked up and in order for them to be able to get it hooked up they need to send someone into the house to check out what's wrong and that costs a minimum of $75.00 per half hour!!!

Well, I wanted "consecration".....I think I got both consecration and isolation. Can't go out because it's too far to bus, and I can't call anyone because I have no phone. (I'm having one of those stupid 'woe to me' moments. sorry)

However, I'm LOVING living with Matt and Rachelle!! They're fantastic!

If you could pray that all of the little things get worked out that would be great! bon voyage.

2 Comments:

Blogger mariaborito said...

hunny. you are such a sweety! i guess this whole distance thing is going to be tricky. please don't hesitate though to invite us all to you! i'm dying to see the new place and the area. just wait till you find a routine of sorts. jesus help all the details to work out:> love you

Wednesday, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Joel said...

Hey Stephie,

I got you covered in prayer over here in KC. As for the phone thing...the best solution is to join the cellular crew!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I can't to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Woot! Woot! Bring on the chickies from Canada! Love ya bunches!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home