truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, July 11, 2005

another wedding down...

one more to go! I've been to three (awesome) weddings in the last four weeks or so! On Saturday my friend Krystel from high school married her love-man Chris! It was a great wedding with an incredible reception/dance! Her incredibly hot extended family loves to dance, and dance ugly (in a really good way) at that! I LOVE UGLY DANCING and they did such a good job of it! Lord, bless Krystel and Chris! Amen!

I just got COOKED! HEE HEE! You know Bryan Cook in the morning (I think it's on freq 107?!?) well, he just called and made up this huge story about his mom picking up radio waves with her hearing aid and about how he didn't want his mom to pee while he was on the phone with me....in the end he told me that I'd been COOKED! It'll be on the radio tomorrow morning sometime. Although I'm not quite sure when?!?! Anyone know? I had to put him on hold so many times but he told me in the end that I had a lot of patience! Sweet! Flip, that's funny!

Yesterday I had an incredible 'date' with my friend, Becki! BECKI I LOVE THEE! We went to church together and then set out on an adventure. We were in Italy, England, Croatia and many more other places...We ended up napping near the flower beds at the Leg. building and become dilerious with the heat. It was sweet! We simply had an incredible and incredibly funny time together! Thank you Jesus for awesome friends!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Steph, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your weekend with friends! Friends are such a gift! Also, I want to hear the cooked thing on the radio...bet you it was funny!

Monday, July 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know when you will be on if they tell you!! Sounds like a fun weekend. We had so much fun at Grand Beach - got into that really relaxed camping zone - except that Elias got Poison Ivy. :(

Monday, July 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I was thinking about you and "ugly dancing" and thought you might be interested to know that, every thursday night there is free dancing down at the Forks. It is outside under the canvas during July and August. I am not sure what kind of music it is but I am sure it is a mixture.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Hey Steph! I heard you on the radio! haha, I loved that you kept putting him on hold, and you kept your cool so well even with his crazy remarks. Your a great receptionist!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's so funny that you heard me - yeesh!! I missed myself on the radio but that's totally okay. THank you for the compliment about being a good receptionist! honestly, I think it depends on the day ; )
LANNEY, I'm all about the UGLY DANCING! Let's do it up! Wanna go?!

Thursday, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home