truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, May 13, 2005

......and HE LOVES JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay....PRAISE JESUS! I have a friend (whom I call my friend even though I never see him and we've never really hung out) that I have been praying for since grade 9.

I had a very big burden to pray for him that year and through out high school, as well. He was a known druggy and a dealer. I would randomly walk up to him, give him a high five and invite him to my sisters church, the Vineyard. I told him that one day he had to come and he actually agreed at that time! Sweet.....he hasn't come yet.

So now Rodger is a Christian! He's engaged to be MARRIED this summer and he's a youth sponsor with his church.

When I found out yesterday I flipped out! I started praising with the angels, running around yelling "praise Jesus!!" with my hands flying in the air!

God answers prayer! He desired for Rodger to know him way more than I did. Thank you God! You are good! I literally felt high yesterday! I feel like I don't have the words to express how joyful, excited, calm, hopeful, content, grateful...and the list goes on...that I am!

Lord, I pray that you would now persue Ryan's heart, God!
Reveal his need of you. Heal his heart and show him your unconditional love. Protect and bless him, Father! Amen ; )

ps. I even blogged about Rodger previously. Check out my Thursday, April 21 post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

That is incredibly great news! You have had a burden for that guy for years! And your prayers are effective!

Saturday, May 14, 2005  
Blogger hayes said...

Awesome! I love stories like this. Thank for sharing.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Wahoo! Roger will be celebrating with you in eternity. That is so amazing!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome steph!!! i know how much this meant to you - praise Jesus!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home