truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

hello

Happy very be-lated Mom's Day to all you mom's out there!! If it were not for my mother I would not be here. Simple as that. Plus, I LOVE my mom to pieces! She is wonderful, giving, a mother to many, loving and dear!

Onto other news, I'm house sitting this week. It's great! I've learned, however, that I would way rather live by myself in an apartment compared to a house. It's more lonely in bigger spaces. I'm definitely enjoying the "house life", though! Bless you Alexandra! Hope you're having an awesome trip!

Isn't it crazy how you can be having a really crappy day and the only thing that makes it better is giving?!?! Have you guys experienced that before? I was having a bad day yesterday (cried at work mmmhmm) and the only thing that cheered me up (besides God, but I felt like I was complaining to Him more than anything) was having a cup of hottie chocolat with a beggar that I met downtown. He was shaking from the cold, had dirty finger nails and beautiful blue eyes. He gave way more to me than I could have given to him. Lord, bless Donald! I pray that you would be his provider, protector, joy and strength.

Hey, I'm going to throw a prayer request in here...I need to know by the end of this month if I'm going to re-sign my lease and I need a roommate. Amen.

Have a great day! May the force..um...Lord!...be with you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Don't you just love how God can flip you right upside down and revert the bad situation into something great. God is good, and just know that God likes to bless us when we least expect it.

Thursday, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen. It's always good to have a back-up plan though if the lease doesn't get re-signed.

Thursday, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph, I pray that God guides you into exactly what he has planned for these next few months....with or without a roommate, with or without your appartment! May He guide you in all things!

Thursday, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home