truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, April 29, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my sister and friends, Kristi and Christina, for their incredible hard work, perseverance, dedication, and abilities! Last night was the University of Manitoba's Nursing Faculty Pinning Ceremony!! (that's a mouthful!) Kristi and Christina are officially Hot Nurses who will shortly be roaming the wards near you! Guys I'm super proud of you! You're going to make INCREDIBLE, HOT, WONDERFUL, GOD-LOVING Nurses! I bless you to heal the sick, bind the wounds of the needy and spread the love of our Savior! Literally. I love you guys!

...and now WE DANCE! I have the privilege and honour of being one of my sisters grad dates to their grad tonight!!! We're going to eat and shake our butts all night long! Woot Woot! I'm stoked! It's going to be a blast dressing up and dancing with you fine young ladies! I'm so proud of you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

And dance we shall! I too am looking forward to dancing with you ladies! Thank-you Steph for all your support and your encouragement! I love to hear how proud you are! It makes me feel nice and warm inside! I am proud of you too!

Friday, April 29, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks Steph! I'm so glad you could come to both celebrations. I had a blast shaking it with you on the dance floor! Can't wait for the next time. :)

Saturday, April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home