truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

He's got the whole world in His hands!

If God has all the resources in the world...why do we limit Him?
If nothing is impossible with God...why don't we trust Him?

God is incredible!
He desires the BEST (not the good enough, the BEST!) for each of His chidren!
If we only knew a part of our worth as His children we would all be changed. We would live our lives with a different authority. A different love. An extravagant life of love, grace, strength, humility, peace ... the works!
God is good and if He is for us what can be against us? No weapons formed against us can prosper!
God is awesome!

Lord, continue to reveal yourself to your children. May we come to know the Living God, our Saviour, the Lover of our Souls, the Most Beautiful One! Amen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great thoughts, it frustrates me me when we have lack and the ungodly seem to have more than they need.

Hey, can you phone or email me, I can't find your contact info and I have a proposal for you (to do something fun on Sunday morning).

Robb (the youth guy) Massey
my email is on the wcv site.

Thursday, April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home