truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

a dream from a few weeks ago that I forgot to post = )

I had a dream last night that I was fighting a battle in the spiritual realm. It was intense. I knew I had God on my side (who is the biggest, strongest, fastest, most courageous and wonderful of all!) and that anything that would try and come against me first had to go through Him. Hee hee - suckers!!

In my dream we were in this run-down mansion with a spiral stair case. In any other circumstance this old mansion would have been beautiful and mysterious. In this dream it was dark and haunting.

I can't remember exactly what all happened in my dream but I do remember it being dark and I was fighting something spiritual. At one point I was running up the spiral staircase and was stopped by big pillars of ice. These pillars were able to fight and cause harm and carried an aura of darkness with them. They were blocking my way to the top of the stairs but somehow God gave me the strength to pick up one of the pillars which was in the middle of this row of pillars and chuck it down the stairs. There was victory after that and I was able to make it up the stairs. A lot more battle ensued after that...

What an intense dream...I wish I remembered more of the details. I know that my friend Roger from school was in my dream. Roger rocks! He is a druggy who has so much potential!! In grade 9 I began to have such a heart for him to know God! God bless him!

In my dream Roger was on the same "team" as I was!! Yes! He was eager and ready to fight this battle for God! I remember him jumping off of the top bunk bed in my dream with this huge smile on his face knowing that he was going into battle. It was a smile of victory, it seemed like fighting for good (for GOD) made him come alive!

The thought of Roger loving Jesus makes me so happy!

Father, I pray that you would guide and direct me. Would you place a hedge of protection over my spirit, soul and physical body. Strengthen me and ready me for battle. I say yes to fighting the good fight! I put on my armor of God everyday! Jesus, draw Roger to you. Create in him a heart that longs for your love. May he find your love! Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

will do! THANK YOU!

Monday, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home