truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

pyramids. spectacles. day dreaming.

Ode to la dreams.

I had a dream a few months ago that if I pointed my camera at a certain angle towards the moon I could see Egypt. It was very creative, really. I actually end up in Egypt running from some very bad people. I believe I hid in an open tomb in a pyramid. Everyone else [don't worry, they were alive] in these open tombs were singing the "Bunny Song" from Veggie Tales as they were repeatedly 'bowing' in their tombs. This meant that they went from this lying down position to sitting up in a kinda crunch position sort of way.

I remember feeling passionately about not bowing down. Bowing was wrong. I was not to put any idol above the one and true God. The entire time that I was in the pyramid I was watching myself through my camera which was pointed at the moon at the right angle. It was such an interesting and interactive dream. I woke up proud of myself for knowing right and wrong. These last few days (about a week or so) this dream, and pyramids in particular, keeps popping back into my head. Lord, what are you trying to say to me?

~
Yesterday my dad took me out for supper. We had a date. HE called me up, HE paid for my meal, HE initiated the date. I WAS THRILLED! I even wore a nice sweater instead of my regular hoodies ; ) He noticed! Wow. God continue working in our relationship. Thank you, Jesus!

~
I had a dream last night that I was incredible at playing the cello. At least I think it was the cello!?! It was a beautiful instrument.

~
I am a beggar at the feet of Jesus. That picture has stayed with me since housegroup. It's reality. Psalm 69.

~
I hopefully get to pick up my new glasses tonight. They're nerdy - I love it! Feeling o so random today.

~
I'm day dreaming about life in Ireland. Ahh...the accents. The rolling greens and cool wind in my face. Welcome to my adventure. In my day dream this was my response when asked where I had come from and why: "I am on a journey, an adventure with Jesus." All alone with nothing familiar but His quiet whisper, the tangible presence of my Lord.

. bon voyage. signing off .

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

nice random thoughts....enjoy your travels!

Thursday, March 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home