truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, February 27, 2005

a peeping tom...

I was folding laundry in my living room this evening when I realized the man across the street was staring straight into my apartment. At first this didn't really freak me out - we're both on the third floor of our apartment buildings and he is right across the street - but when, after twenty minutes (I'm probably exaggerating a lil'...10 minutes or so), of staring at me in my apartment I got a little bit creeped out! Yeesh! The problem is that I do not have curtains in my living room....I know, I know....not so good! O well. Note to self: Walk around fully dressed at all times and be aware that at any moment someone could be watching....

It actually reminds of an evening last year when I lived with my previous roommate, Laurel. We had a moment of "freedom" and had been dancing like crazy-women in front of our window. Now that I think about it...probably not such a good idea! Anyway, we finished our dance partay and decided to go to 7Eleven for slurpees. When we got back there was a message on our answering machine. The male voice (which we did not recognize) stated in a very freaky tone that he could see in our window and that we had better be careful about what we were doing. We freaked. First of all, who the heck saw us and how the heck did he get our phone number!?!?
After about 10 seconds we realized it was our dance teacher Eddie who just randomly decided to joke about seeing us through the window - He had no idea that we had been dancing. It was quite hilarious!

That's my peeping tom story. I really hope this new peeper doesn't peep anymore. Peeping makes me uncomfortable. Man, that sounds so strange.

O, tomorrow I start my "new position" (of sorts) at the MB Clinic. I work there Monday to Wednesday and then at the Portage Avenue office Thursday and Friday. I'm still doing the same job of being an Admin/Recptionist at the Winnipeg Hearing Centre (just a little advertisement for anyone needing a hearing evaluation - we do not charge for our hearing tests!) I'm thinking this will be a good change. I still get to be downtown two days a week to catch up with the "team" there. At the same time I really like working with the audiologist at MB Clinic.

Lord, Your will be done in my life! I pray that You would direct my path - that I can RUN towards You without hindrances. You are beautiful God! Thank You for all that You have done in my life! You have been so faithful. Continue to teach me how to tell others of Your love and beauty. Amen.

My wonderful friend Rachael came to church with me today. It was great! We had a sleepover together for the first time since grade 8! It was awesome! She is such a beautiful godly woman inside and out! I love it! Plus, church was awesome because we got to talk about our trip to KC. God did such a work in all of our hearts. It was so good to be a part of it. To share. I love community. I love my church. I love what God is doing in my church and I just want MORE!! Come Jesus come!!

Gd'evening everyone! Blessings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I definately think we should go out and buy you some big old thick curtains. I don't like the idea of some creep watching you from his appartment...yikes!

Sunday, February 27, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey you changed your pic!! I like it! I love that a piece of my hat kinda crept in the corner! Crept..too close to creep...yikes is right! Marce said that she's noticed a guy looking in at her from a different apartment window across the street...CRAP! love ya!

Monday, February 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home