truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, January 01, 2005

blogger's anonymous

So I had a dream two nights ago about blogging. How sad is that!?!?! Sad, as in retarded. I'm thinking I may need to go to a blogger addictions foundation!! In my dream (I believe this was the same day I posted cha cha cha) a few women from church (Yvonne, Erica..) were discussing my post about dancing and they agreed that they wanted God's freedom in dance and I think we even started planning a dance...I can't remember what else happened. It was quite funny, though. I haven't posted anything since that dream - I don't want to become addicted and have to give up this "habit" completely. Instead of AA I may need BA. If any of you know of any foundations or "care groups" to help me get through this.....just comment!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

You're funny Steph!

Sunday, January 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home