truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

welcome to my world!!

hey everyone!!

wow... this is great! So, I've been wanting to get hooked up with a blog site for some time now and the day has finally come!!! Maaahahaa. Welcome. I guess I'll be sharing some thoughts, ideas and life experiences on these pages and other pages to come. I'm excited!
Pretty much life is good and God is even better. I can't wait to share more....but that too will come another time!

So long for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Welcome to the blogger world sister!

Friday, November 12, 2004  
Blogger Stephanie said...

danke...thanks for getting me here!!!

Sunday, November 14, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home