truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Merry, Merry in March!

This past weekend was spent at Polo Park's Canad Inn's hotel with my awesome family! Christmas in March is the way to go! It's nice to have a weekend away...Here are some pics of our stay...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Us kids in the pool after shootin' down the waterslide!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The gangsta siblings. For those of you who don't know Kristi, Shaun and I are gangsta's. Cool, real gangsta's do facials. Did you know that?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Our whole family (minus the smart Farrow) did foot scrubs and facials. We slathered green goop on our faces and exfoliating beads on our feet. It was good bonding times in the bathroom. I have a special family : ) I really appreciate our time together!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

We had an incredible meal at Red Lobster. Great food, great conversation, great people.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love the holiday traditions. I love my family.

Friday marked the 2nd year anniversary of a dear friends death. I've been praying for his famiy. Growing up with them was like having a second family. Realizing that Adam's been gone for two years was crazy. It doesn't seem that long, and yet if feels like forever. This year was different, however...there doesn't seem to be as much heart ache....the memories are coming back to colour and I'm so thankful for the time that I was able to spend with him, the memories that I was blessed to make with him. Thank you, Jesus, for the impact Adam had on my life. Please be with his family with each passing day, each memory and every year that brings such blessings and trials. Amen.

This weekend finished off really nicely with a trip to Altona, MB. An amazing group of people whom I like ended up going to a church out there...we prayed, worshipped, danced, encouraged and were blessed. I love seeing what God is doing in the mennonite communities in Southern Manitoba. I'm really excited to see what He's got planned for this generation!! Come Lord Jesus Come. Bless all of the different churches, cultures, ways of life, ways of expression....would we learn that true unity is one heart and mind and body saying YES to YOU! Would we be holy abandoned to Your call. Would we beckon You to come! The Spirit and the Bride say come!

7 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Steph, great pics of your weekend! I love the one of all of you in the b-room putting on masks.

I can't believe its already been two yearrs since Adam's accident. Yes Lord would you bring comfort and peace to Adam's family and all those that knew him. I'm glad your heart ache is easing and the good memories are still vibrant. :)

So sweet that you guys had a good time in Altona. I would have loved to have come, but it was really great to sing with Joel again here in the Peg. And guess what we got afterwards?? Bubble tea! Yum. Let's go again sometime soon!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome!! as i pray for adam's family, please help me pray for brittany's family. it's now one year and it has been a rough year.

i'm so glad you guys had a good time for "christmas"!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

it was a blast! such fun pics of us with the masks!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'll be praying, Marcia!

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Sonya said...

What a blast! You have such a neat family.

Thursday, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Hey Stephie...

So, we need some shots of Sanctuary. People worshipping, maybe housegroup...us having fun, someone at the prayer mic, face all scruched up, praying their brains out...tuesday nights at Kristi's...etc.

We need some "personal" content for the website. Can you take the job???

: P

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i WOULD love to!!!!

(my caps button went a lil' crazy there!)

Monday, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home