truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

O the Memories!

This weekend my family and I (Mom, Kristi, Shane, Shaun and I) are going to a hotel together for Christmas! I know, it's a bit late.

When we were kids our parents would take us three kids to Garden City Inn for the weekend as a part of our Christmas presents. It was one of my favourite parts about Christmas; being together as a family, the waterslides, tea parties at the bottom of the pool with my sister, weekend-long sleepovers, the "new" feeling hotels give you, yummy restaurant food/buffets and all the amazing memories. It's been a while since we've been in a hotel all together.

I'm praying that this will be a great time of hanging out with my awesome family. That good memories would be made and that we would love each other. All weekend long! I'm really pumped : )

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

..you want to have some tea???

hee hee! I'm pumped for the weekend! Backrubs all weekend long, baby!!!

Friday, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

That is such a sweet idea for Christmas. Have a great weekend!

Friday, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!

Friday, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's something very soothing about the smell of chlorine, and for once I'm not joking.

Also, having a Christmas gathering in early March is a great thing because Feb is so dreary. Get out of the deep freeze and into the hot tub!

Saturday, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home