truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Birthday blessings!

Yesterday my sister threw me a birthday day. It was fabulous! She picked me up just before 10:30 and brought me to her house for a lovely breakfast of waffles, white sauce and berries. It was amazing!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I enjoyed every single bite of it!

Then Kristi and I headed off to YMCA to do Aquafits. Pretty much it's an aerobics class in the water. It's better for your joints and muscles. We usually love our weekly aquafits class but this week was frustrating. We both couldn't keep our dang shoulders out of the water...Supposedly it means we have to much muscle mass. : )

After our exercises were done, we headed off to see Pride and Prejudice at the cheap seats. It was a good movie. I had a dream the night before that I got married and this just fueled my love for love. ahh. What a classic chick flick. The best type of movies to watch with your sister.

After this we headed off to Kristi's Spa. In the comfort of her very own bathroom. We had foot scrubs while drinking chocolate milk and eating a carmel roll/cinnamin bun. Mmm. Then we painted each others toes. We now have very beautiful toes and soft feet.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then we headed off to Red Lobster for an incredible meal together! I like it there! I think I can count on one hand how many times I've been, but everytime I do go I'm impressed. There bahumma momma (totally wrong spelling!) drink was the best EVER!! After eating we decided to go back to Kristi's to "gather ourselves" and decide what to do next. This should have been a warning in and of itself...it's just the two of us on this date...who else do we need to gather????

Well, low and behold when the door to Kristi and Shane's apartment was opened to my surprise many people whom I love said "SURPRISE!" And, dang, surprised I was! Thank you to everyone who came to hang out on Saturday night. You are all such a blessing in my life. I'm pumped about this next year, what it will hold, and getting to know each of you better. Thank you to Kristi and Shane for planning and hosting a surprise bash! Kristi, you made my day!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And that was the official end to my 21st birthday celebration!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a fun day and were surprised with the party. I was sad I couldn't be there. :(

Happy 21st Birthday, (one more time)!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

It was so fun to spend the whole day partying with you! I love you! Happy birthday, one last time!

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Blogger anthony said...

That sounds like an awesome party!

Great job Kristi. What a good sister.

Happy belated Bday Steph. 21's a good time.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home