truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Two tickets to....

PUERTO RICO are being lovingly & joyfully clutched in my hands right now!! In one week from today my awesome sister and I will be heading to Toronto to spend the night in a hotel and then head on down to PR! I'm really excited to lay on the beach, eat free food, drink free drinks, sleep whenever I want to and explore that warm part of the world that I've never been to before. I just have to get myself organized and ready before then. Right now the temperature there is about 26 degrees Celsius....

I'm hoping this will warm my stupid cold away. I got sick a few days ago. It's a weird type of sick, though. My throat kills me at night and my head feels like it has the flu during the day.

Tonight I'm having a sleepover with my 10 year old cousin, Laura. She's been asking me to have a sleepover for the past 4 months or so and finally tonight is the night. I saw her on Tuesday at our family gathering and she was ecstatic about getting together. Now the only question is....what shall we do?? The cool thing about kids is that they've always got some sort of idea up their sleeves.

Have a great long weekend everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope 2006 is a tremendous year for everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

Wow!! That sounds like a splendid time indeed. Puerto Rico, eh? Fabulous. I hope you get better; happy new year; and have an awesome time!

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph! I'm so excited! We leave on friday!!!! Wow!

Monday, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

You guys are going to have a such a great time!! So fun!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home