truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sleepovers and slumber parties!

I'm having a sleepover with my mom tonight! She picked me up from the 'Peg and brought me back home today. Then she had a nap while I took my 2 year old foster brother on an adventure. We hit up the most fantastic second-hand store (MCC) and I bought a rad suitcase and an amazing lamp. It was awesome. Caden kept yelling "zoom zoom!" as I pushed him in the cart. Awww!

Now I'm having supper with my dad and brother. I love hanging out with my family! (usually ; ) Here's a pic of my brother. I think he's awesome!

[Picture deleted because it kept screwing up my blog...but, my bro rocks!]

Gotta run and spend some quality time with them!
My sister, Shane and church gang are coming home from KC tomorrow! Lord, bless their trip home! Hope you guys had an amazing, God-breathed time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Aren't sleepovers with your mom just the best? Being friends with the woman who has seen it all, and loves you more than anyone else is pretty much amazing.
Sounds like your weekend was absolutely lovely.

Sunday, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home