truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

IHOP FUN in the .... FALL!

Here are some pics from our fantabulous trip!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joely and the ladies...what else is new???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the lovely Joyska reading in the morning! Yes, she's outside without a winter jacket in the middle of November!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MMMM...Starbuck's and fun bags...in KC!! What more could you ask for??

Christina and I had an amazing time in Kansas City, yet again! The weather was awesome, fall colours were amazing, the people - TREMENDOUS! Thank you everyone for making our time so enjoyable and fun! *Read Christina's last paragraph on her blog. It sums everything up wonderfully!*

God has started (and done) an amazing work in Christina and I. It sorta feels like a new "leg" to this journey called life. He's been revealing so many things in my heart (both good and bad, painful and beautiful) and I'm giving Him my YES to make me more like Him. I am His Bride and I want to be made Worthy and found ready and waiting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I thought I was bad with the camera...just kidding. I am so glad you two came down to spend some time in the PR, conference, and with ME!!!! I love guys lots!

Bless you!

See you in the new year!

Thursday, November 17, 2005  
Blogger hayes said...

As I said on Christina's blog, nice pictures! You guys have some great model poses. Glad you had a great time!

Friday, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Since we do this travelling thing so well together, I think we should do more. Where to next...IHOP in Hawaii?? I'm game if you are! ;)

Friday, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

great pics girl!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home