truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, November 14, 2005

IHOP-KC: Passion for Jesus Conference

Christina and I arrived home last night at around 11pm. The trip home was amazing! God revealed so much to us about Himself and about ourselves. The amazing thing about God's revelation is that it's both painful and beautiful, all at the same time. I realize that I am so in NEED of God. I need Him! I am such a sinner, so hopeless without Jesus' love and His grace. I want to be His pure and spotless Bride. Man, we've got some work to do!

Our trip to IHOP-KC was INCREDIBLE!!!
I am so blessed by all of the awesome people down there!
Thank you, Joyska, for letting us stay with you! You are so hospitable and such a blessing! Joely, it was GREAT seeing you! I can't wait for you to come home so we can go for bubble tea and have our great Canadian slurpees anytime we want to! I love you guys! All of you interns (a.k.a. FRIENDS!), you guys rock! Thanks for being so awesome and welcoming us down to KC twice in three months! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you guys! Thanks ladies for the awesome "ugly" dance partay in the parking lot...the police really added a funny twist!

I'm still reeling from all that was learned, all that I am challenged and inspired to change in my life...My biggest desire for this conference was for HEART REVELATION of the things of God. I'm tired of knowing it in my mind and not in my heart. Having it change who I am only for a short while...I want LASTING change that comes from real, true revelation of who God is, His affections for me and all that He has done for me! He is the real deal : ) He is SO GOOD! Bring on the Passion for Jesus and Intimacy with Christ...I want to taste and see that the Lord is good in an even deeper way.

It's bittersweet leaving a place like IHOP and coming home. Bitter because of leaving all that GOd is doing down there and sweet because it inspires me to come home and meet God HERE. In this place, at this time.

Thank you Jesus for your presence. For meeting me. For saving me. For loving me! For keeping Chris and I safe. Thank you! (More ramblings to come...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Welcome back! Impart to the rest of us! Glad to hear it was a great time!

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Stephanie, thank you, thank you, thank you for a great time in KC! It was wonderful to experience all of it with you, the driving, the sessions, the prayer, the prophetic, the exploring, the late night talks, the dance parties (yes we ugly danced!) I loved every minute of it.
God is doing amazing stuff in you and it is so wonderful to witness, and be a part of. Love you!

Monday, November 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad it went well...can't wait to see pics and hear stories!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Marcia! I actually have something for you! I had a wonderful coffee with Tara and she told me to give you a HUGE HUG! Let's get together : )

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blessed that you were blessed! I found your page by researching the search engine terms that brought users to my own page.

It was my fourth trip to IHOP, and each time I've been blasted by the goodness and kindness of God. It has been such an impartation in my life, and I also am working it out in my own life and community.

Blessings!
--alifeofprayer

Friday, March 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, i feel dumb now... I didn't notice it was a post from 2005 :p

Friday, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home