truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Happy 10th birthday WCV!

What an interesting, crazy, great weekend!

-On Friday I found a place to live! Praise Jesus!!!

-The same night I got a gun shoved in my face, the trigger pulled and heard the evil laugh of the punk-kid say, "haa haa! I shot you!" as I kept walking...I realized after the punk-kid pulled the trigger that it was a fake gun. If it were real, I would be dead. Man, I felt a little (no a lot!) violated.

-I had the pleasure of house sitting this weekend!!

-I got my haircut

-I got to spend some good, quality time with my mom and my friend Becki. I love them both very much!

-It was Winnipeg Centre Vineyard's 10th anniversary! Good to see some familiar faces, dance during worship, do the choreographed dance, and fellowship.

-A little baby was born: Welcome little Esther!

-I leave for Kansas City tomorrow! WOO WHOO! I'm so excited about the conference, seeing Joel and his peeps, and being in the PRAYER ROOM!

The End

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Sounds like it's been crazy! So glad your alive.
Do you still want to come look at my garage o' stuff. Sorry I haven't been in contact with you lately... things were a bit crazy on my end too. Let me know, it's still there... no rush. Have fun on your trip.

Monday, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Yes, what a full fun weekend! Can't wait to start that road trip :)

Monday, November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad the place worked out! and i'll be praying for you on your trip...eeks and for safety!!
thanks for the lunch date :)

Monday, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Have a great time in KC!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home