truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

To the loveliest of all lovely sisters!! Happy 23rd Birthday Kristi! I hope you have a great day sleeping in, going out for coffee with me ; ) and hanging out with your fabulous husband tonight! I hope you have a fabulous day and an incredible year filled with God's best!! I love you! (man, we're getting old already....)

...and a happy birthday to my dad who doesn't read this blog. I hope you have a good one and I love you!!

...and a happy birthday to baby Rachel who is one today! Rod and Sonya, you've got the cutest kids!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yah! I love birthdays! Thanks Steph! We'll see you in an hour and a bit!
And happy birthday to the others too!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home