truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

celebrations and good times!

As Kristi already posted on her blog, today her and I celebrated her 23rd bday! Her actual bday is on October the 12th which happens to be our dads bday, as well. What I love the best about taking out my sister is getting to spend time with her (because I love her) and getting the benefit of enjoying the same pleasures along with her = ) Today we went to our pedicure appointments at 10, had a lovely lunch at Pine Ridge Hollow at 12 and went horse back riding at 2. We had a blast!

Now we both have beautiful toes, although we smell like horses!

My horses name was Bronco. He was a gorgeous colour (brownish-redish) and was quite stubborn. He also had a gas problem. It was hilarious! He kept letting 'er rip in Kristi's horses face. However, even though he had gas he still could keep his pride because he was really good at what he did - not only were they loud, but he farted in different tones. It was like a symphony of explosions between his legs. haa haa! Now that I've grossed even myself out, I'll move on!

I love my sister and I had terrific time with her! Happy birthday Kristi and have a blessed year! (and sooo much more!)

Gotta jet - going to a Thanksgiving supper at the Farrow's. I love that I feel so welcomed at Shane's parents house!

Let the feasts begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

hahaha, at least you were in the great out doors and not facing his rear end. How did Kristi and her horse handle the gas attack?!
What a fun filled day you guys had, way to be an awesome birthday planner Steph. Enjoy your family time with the Farrows!

Saturday, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

I handled the gas attack pretty good. Made lots of comments, giggles and covered my mouth! Steph is a great birthday planner! I absolutely had a blast and loved it!

Saturday, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home