truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ode to Joel!

ode to my friend
o, but this is not the end!
many more days
together we'll pray
when I come to KC
I'll be so happy
to see your face
and experience more of His grace!

(that's all I got) Joel, I love you and will miss you while you're out in Kansas City but I'm so STOKED that you're doing the One Thing Internship! You're going to learn so much about God, music, worship and prayer! I can't wait to come out and visit you! You are an awesome friend and I've sooo enjoyed getting to know you over this last year! ....unforgettable is what you are, unforgettable both near or far...

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face towards you and give you peace! (Numbers 6:24-26)

God is good and He will provide and be all that you need! Love ya man! Hopefully we'll see you in 2 months or so!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Hey Stephie,

I will miss you tons as well! I am so glad that I got to know you and your heart. I am excited about your upcoming trip in September. Very excited! Take care of yourself in this new season. Keep in touch! You know the blog, so keep checking, because I do try to update regularly. Bless you! Love ya.

Thursday, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home