truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Off to T.O. I go!!!

Hey,

I'm heading off to Toronto today for a fun time of business and pleasure. My work is taking all of the admin to Mississauga for a one day seminar on hearing aids and working with the hearing impaired (or something like that ; )

After the session on Friday we have the pleasure of going to Niagra Falls for some sight seeing, shopping and eating. I've never been there before and I'm pumped!!!

Saturday is ours for the taking. I'll believe that Canada's Wonderland is on tap for the day unless it rains - then we're going shopping. Or something.

Please pray for protection, good times and laughter! Also, that my actions and words would be an example of God's love! Take care, have a super-fantastic weekend and we'll see ya'll on Sunday! (or some of yee)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Have a fun trip Steph!!!!

Thursday, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen to protection! Laughter is good too.

Friday, June 03, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Hope you have/had a relaxing vacation!

Friday, June 03, 2005  
Blogger mariaborito said...

how was canada's wonderland?! i love that place! the falls? not the most fascinating. too much l.a. feel. talk to you soon.

Sunday, June 05, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always remember the falls from that Superman movie... it always pops into my head: The part where the kid falls off the deck and superman goes to save him; scary! :)

Monday, June 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home