truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, May 30, 2005

Impassioned

This was the title of Masterwork's Studio dance recital this year. It was inspiring! Alexandra and Kendra, you guys did amazing!!

The passions of Jesus.
Can you imagine? Think of the most passionate person you know (fictional, imaginary, real - whatever) and mulitply that by holiness, righteousness, perfection and all this that is the Uncreated One. That probably doesn't even come close to the passion of Christ.

Decisions: I'm not going to re-sign the lease for my apartment. It's weird but I feel like the season is changing and something is coming. I'm ready for change and to be changed. Even if nothing significant in the physical happens (besides having or not having a place to live), I still want to be embrace this season changed.

I have a few options for living arrangements. God direct me please.

Waiting for God's YES. I think it's important. I know God can speak. He is interested in the details of my life. I want God to be my closest confident! To run to him with my joys, sorrows, decisions and requests before anyone else.

May - it went by quickly, I was too busy, God is INCREDIBLE and He's teaching me lessons that I need to learn but sometimes don't want to.

June - I head to Toronto on a business trip on Thursday afternoon till Saturday night. I'm actually excited! I sound so old when I say that I'm going to TO on a business trip!! Yikes!

My sister and Shane celebrate their first anniversary on the 12th! I'm so proud and excited for you guys!

I have two weddings and a dance performance to attend.
Yea Matt and Jac!!!! Yehaa Karis and Val!! And go X Co!

BLAH! These clients are crazy..........gotta run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Steph I liked the synopses of your life. I hope you have a wonderful time in TO on your business trip. Oooh, you do sound old. I'm excited about the change that is happening in your life too, especially since it means you'll probably be living closer to me! :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph, that was a fun little summary of your life! Bless you with hearing God's YES...keep asking for it from him! Bless you with your decisions about where to live. And thanks for the early congrats on our anniversary! I am so excited about it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home