truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

feels like it's been forever...

...rain drops keep falling on my head....

A day in the life of....
You know that feeling that life's racing by you and your completely aware that it's rushing past but your head is in the clouds and your humming a tune... I feel that way. It seems like a season of transition. Going from what used to be to what will be and it's all happening so fast that I'm just holding on for the ride!

I am looking at a basement "suite" tonight.
God is good and He provides! I have some friends who want to move into my apartment so I'll still have connections to Mar Kie Plaza. If they start feeling weirdness God and I will have to go in and chase out more demons. I have a heart for that place, my landlords and the people who live there.

It's funny (hee hee, not) how I've been so discontent with lack of direction and then revelation hits and His peace comes! I realize that I've got so much more to learn here. Beware - I'm ready to suck you all dry (In a good way, that is!) and learn as much about God, prayer, worship, community, serving and living a life of consecration until God says YES and until He says GO. I'm really excited for this next season in Winnipeg! (that includes SUMMER!)

I sang at church on Sunday night at Encounter God! This was my second time singing at church and into a mic! I'm not confident in my singing skills but there's something about being in a place of worship, with people you trust, and belting words of praise and honour! I love it! Kristi, my sister, it was awesome singing with you! I agree with Joel, you sing natural harmony! (you're a natural harmonist) What a freeing feeling!

What else is new? God is doing some good things! That's not really new, though. He's always doing good things! I'm super-fantastically stoked about praying and fasting on Tuesday's! GOD COME TO OUR GENERATION IN WINNIPEG!! I could go on and on...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Hey Stephie baby! Good luck with checking out that suite tonight. I pray that you have peace in making your decison about where to live. Yay another season with you in Winnipeg. I'm going to soak up time with you until God gives you the "go". Hopefully we can keep you here a little longer still! Love ya chicky.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph, you are such a sweetie! Way to step out in singing! I love that you feel revelation and peace about being here now! Who knows what God has planned with you here! I'm glad to keep you in the same city!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

Steph
I love your heart. and your enthusiasm! God's got more for you than you could ever ask for or imagine!

So, uh, when is your next road trip to KC to visit?!?!? COME ON DOWN!!!

Praying for all of you!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home