truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

exams, a chipped tooth, and the May long

I just finished writing my In Christ's Image Training exam on Prayer. I learn sooo.. much from those exams it's incredible! Now I'm sitting at my sister and Shane's house all by my lonesome. They're off to housegroup and I've got free reign! Maaahaahaa. Kidding.

I chipped my tooth today. I was eating one of those candy necklaces that I got at Matt and Jac's wedding shower yesterday and out popped a part of my front tooth. Yah! Now I get to go to the dentist (which I actually kinda like :) and get it fixed. The one downer - I have to pay. The one bonus - I have benefits, although not full coverage. This is the fourth time I've chipped this tooth. The first time I tripped on a log! Who does that?!?! Man.

Tonight I'm going to my friend Rachelle's house for a sleepover. I love having sleepovers on work nights! It makes me feel like a rebel. Her hubby is in ON tree planting so I'm going to keep her company! More than likely I'll get my socks blessed right off of me! I mean, Rachelle is an incredible woman of God. I love her! Her hubby is equally awesome! It's crazy how God can take a sad situation (I met her at my childhood best friends funeral, for those of you who don't know ; ) and turn it into blessing. You are Sovereign Lord!! We're going to party it up eating ice cream, chatting, probably doing crafts and....sleeping! I love it!

So, anyone have plans for the May long? Tomorrow I'm going to my mom's for a candle party with my sister. I'm actually quite excited! Saturday I'm having a bon de la fire (maria, I can't stop saying it now!) at my dad's house which I'm stoked (hee hee...get it?!?!) about! Sunday I'm dancing at church and we have Encounter God Night in the evening - which I love!! Monday is an open day (for now)! Hallelujah!

Word of advice for the day: When walking by a flower shop inhale deeply and you'll feel much better about life = ) it's true. I did it today and left smiling!

Fire. Still raging. I'm feeling a lot of love in my heart for people these days. It's interesting. What I desire more than anything is to be so SOLIDLY founded in GOD, His truth and His word that feelings are just the topping on the pancakes...err..waffles!?!?! I want DEPTH. DEPTH!!

That was fun! I should jet. Take care all! God bless you and keep you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

It should be a fun weekend Steph! Looking forward to it too!

Friday, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home