truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Watch out world here he comes!!!

Ahum. (clear my throat)..I've got an announcement to make... Congratulations to Mr. Shaun Andrew Jackson Reimer the 5th (no, not really) on getting his driver's license yesterday!!! (Shaun I hope you don't mind that I'm posting this....mmm...do you?) It's crazy. He's my little brother, well not so little now, and he's driving! Okay...now that you can drive this means that you can be my little servant and drive me everywhere I ask, whether you like it or not?!!!!? Maahaaaha! We can take over the world together with mom's Dodge Caravan, right Pinky?!
I'm so proud of you little driver boy! This is exciting and hopefully means that you can come out and chill with me more often! That would be sweet! I love you, Shaun! Congrats!

WARNING: To everyone else on the road - move out of his way! If you hear the loud thumping of bass and the occasional squeal of a tire know this: That's my brother and he is a good driver! Man, kids, we're getting old!

3 Comments:

Blogger grasshopper said...

hey psycho freak I didn't know you had a site..... well now I can spy on you so make sure you say good things about the little bear.

oh yeah, and just in case you have no idea who little bear is, she's known in civilized circles as leila but don't call her that in case the MIB catch on.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph, isn't it Shaun Andrew James Jackson the fifth?!!! I think you forgot the James! Hee hee!

Thursday, January 06, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Crappy! I did forget the James! What's this world coming to?

LEILA!! Howdy! I appreciate random spies! How's life in SK? I've read your blog a couple of times...did I comment once? I had meant to! It's good to hear what's going on in your life! Take care and GOd bless!

Thursday, January 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home