truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my awesome friend Becki's 21st birthday! She's awesome and I'm excited about the adventure she's on! HAPPY 21, BECKI!

Today I went to the chiropractor. Yesterday she took x-rays of my back. Yikes. My back needs some help. My neck is straight. This sounds good and normal but your neck is supposed to have a ) shape to it. But mine is simply straight. No ). If you could pray for alignment and healing. That would be great! I also have some hip issues in there, too. I'm also a little wary of going to the chiropractor and having them crack my body in crazy places. It's kinda scary.

Praise Jesus for health insurance!!!

Tonight is housegroup. I'm pumped about getting my mind blown by God. Weekly. Daily. It's awesome!

Have a great February 23rd everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Yes Happy Birthday Becki! I enjoyed spending the afternoon with her while she cut my hair. She's sweet!
Steph I hear you and feel your pain (literally) when it comes to back/neck/hip problems. I hope the chiropractor helps!

Thursday, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was duped into a Chiropractic seminar the other day. I agree on the straight neck thing, not such a hot commodity.

However, I think if you do the exercises and stretches and all that jazz things will be peachy.

Also, take stretch breaks at work at least every hour. The best thing I learned from the seminar was that movement keeps the S curves in all the right places.

Maybe they aren't all quackes.

I'm going for a free consultation on Monday. We'll see how messed up my back is too!

The major theological question here is: Do we get new spines in heaven? And does that mean I can total the one I've got? ;)

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hee hee

One word for you, Cam (actually two): Resurrected bodies. But I think we should try and take care of these bodies while we got 'em ; )

It's going to be sweet!
How's your mind feeling with all of this theology? I would love to hear what you're learning and how you're processing all of it....must be intense!

That's cool that you went to a chiropractic seminar. I like the hourly stretch break ideas. I hope your free consult goes well!

Friday, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I left when he asked for $125 for the x-rays. I decided praying was cheaper, and probably better for my faith.

But I did decide if I get a good job in the summer I'll get all fixed up. =)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home