truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Monday, January 31, 2005

A Harp?

I was re-reading my journal from last year at about this time....at one point I had written a one-liner that made me laugh out loud as I read:

"There's a harp in my heart that only You can play."

It made me laugh but it also made me think. Jesus does touch those hidden places in my heart that no one else in the entire world knows about! He is the master at playing the harp, in this case, and He does so with grace, sensitivity and talent that will blow your mind away!

Amen. Go Jesus! Strum away!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

You have to love the one liners that you get. They do seem funny and ridiculous at times. But God can speak through them! They may not be something for you but some one else. You never know. So, keep righting them down and laughing. They are strange yet may have a profound affect on you and I.

Love ya

Monday, January 31, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

One-liners are ridiculously funny at times but can hold such truth. Thanks for the encouragement, Shane! You're great!
mmm....camp! =) Good memory, Nathan!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home