truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Our trip to Kansas City was a blast!

It was fun going with my friends & fellow SHOP'ers, Kristi & Christina & Jacquie.

God really impacted my heart while in the Prayer Room. Something seemed to shift in my spirit, I'm not quite sure what it is exactly, but I really like it. Part of it was the ease at which you can encounter the Holy Spirit in the PR. With 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for 7 years, of prayer & worship going on... good things happen!

We met with a couple of the worship leaders while we were down there. I left so encouraged by all that they had to say, new ways of looking at what we do, wisdom on a few things that need tweaking, etc. etc.

All in all - I feel renewed and refreshed.
I am really excited about what God has planned for my life (not in what I do, but how close I can get to Him) and for Sanctuary!

Come Lord Jesus Come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Glad I could make the trip with you and the other fine women! Did we keep the recording of our fabulous acapella on the drive home? haha, that's definately what road trips are all about!

Saturday, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home