truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Friday, March 23, 2007

KaNSaS CiTy hERe wE CoMe!!

Today Kristi, Christina, Jacquie and I head off to Kansas City for a few days!!! Our main purpose: to pick up Stefan (Christina's brother) and bring him back & to have a girl's trip together!

I am so excited about going down to Kansas City! In December I went to One Thing but the last time I was actually at the House of Prayer was at the end of July. It will be so good!

I am excited about the prayer room!
I am excited about seeing people down there that we haven't seen for a while!
I am excited about the restaurants we'll be going to!
I am simply excited!

Ah, the sweet presence of the prayer room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

That's so great. Have an awesome time and give Joyska a HUGE hug from me!

Friday, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am trying to find the song you have on your blog. I googled it and you have the words on your blog. The song is by misty edwards and the lyrics are he's not a baby in the manger anymore he's not a broken man on the cross i have tried one others persons blog and they were unaware if the song had a name and where i might be able to locate it. I know you can listen to it on the firekeep podcast but was hoping for a version in its entirety. if anyone who reads this comment can help me i would greatly appreciate it. You leave the info at justinrsetzer@yahoo.com . Thanks

Sunday, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home