truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

disappointed but hopeful

So today I called the agency that I would have been renting my bachelor apartment from and they told me that someone else already got that apartment. They were very surprised that no one had called me yet. I find it kinda strange. The landlords had said that I was the first person to hand in an application...so something must've gotten mixed up or something??

I gotta run...I'll fill you in on some more details later...
Please pray for direction and opportunities...yadda yadda!
....God's got His best and my best in mind!! WOO WHOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

That's right Steph! There must be some other place instead for you! I'll help you look if you want and we'll find something great!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeks! hope it works out!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Christina said...

Steph, something better for you will turn up, for sheezy. Praying for God's ultimate best in every area of your life.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home