truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Please Pray

Yesterday my wonderful friend Christina got in a car accident. She's doing okay now but if ya'll could keep her in your prayers that would be great. She was heading home after dropping me off from coffee last night when she was hit while making a left hand turn onto St. Anne's Rd. Fortunately, she was only two blocks away from my house and someone was able to phone me on their cell phone. I have never run so fast or yelled that loudly in tongues before!

Thankfully, I was able to go with her in the ambulance to the hospital. She's doing alright and I'm so amazed at her strength, courage and perspective. I'm sure she'll update you more on her blog purelyabandoned.blogspot.com.

Christina I love you! I'm so thankful that you are safe! I'm so proud of you for how calm you were, the perspective you had and just in general. You are such a great friend, you're beautiful, smart and wonderful. I feel like I don't have the words to describe how great you are!

God bless you, my friend. Take care and be blessed! Lord, I pray that You'd put a hedge of protection around Christina! That you would guard her heart, mind and physical body. Jesus, bless her. Keep her safe. May she grow more and more every day in Your love! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all that you are doing in her life.

I love you, Christina!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Thank you Steph. A tear is falling from my bloody eye as I read your blog. I don't know what I would have done witout you yesterday. Remember that word we got together to "stay close"? Maybe he didn't necessarily mean geographically (like we hoped), maybe he means no matter where we go, he meant to stay close in our hearts. Your friendship is invaluabe and I never want to loose it. Thank you again for everything. Love you forever and always.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

Hey Steph, tell Christina I am ppraying for her too. Stand strong and pray protection around all of you who were here especially and around those we love! I'm glad we got to connect a little while you were here! You are awesome!!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home