truth be told

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJ)

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come!

So, today (we'll technically tomorrow at 2:00 am) I'm heading off to KC with a few awesome people from my church. I'm so excited!! We're headed to the International House of Prayer for a weekend of meeting with Jesus, praying and being prayed for! This is my element - I love this!

I'm not quite sure what to expect but I'm so pumped about being able to worship Jesus and receive from Him this weekend (all the time, really). I've been praying for direction, lately. I feel like God's calling me out but I just can't hear or understand where or when or how. I feel like it's coming soon and I don't want to miss what God has for me! Even though I know God is a lot bigger than my uncomprehending! An extra dose of direction would do me good! His grace is so good! Lord, I want to go where You want me. I DESIRE to do YOUR will! Would you show me, speak to me, teach me and LEAD me.

Another part of my excitement would definitely stem from the fact that I can finally say I've spent more than 2 hours outside of Canada. The thought or idea of worshiping my God in another country, with other people who love Him, thrills me!! Maybe this is just the beginning of world-wide adventures of praising and loving God with others !?! That would be great!

Father, I pray for Your protection and grace as we travel. Would you begin to prepare each and everyone of our hearts to worship You, the almighty King!, and to receive from You, as well. Open me Jesus! Open up my heart to receive what You have for me, my mind to understand and know You, my senses that you would speak to me. I love you, Jesus! I am so excited about going to KC! Thank you, Father, for this awesome opportunity! (And the leadership at church!)

So feel free to keep all of us in your prayers...the more the merrier!
God bless and I'll fill you in when I get back!

adios.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Steph I hope you have a super wicked, God-encountering, people meeting (wink wink, ah man I got a twitch in my eye) time! ;)
Dance for me in Kansas will ya?!
I want to hear all about it when you get back!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the pic of our feet! They're hot...just like you!!! Man, what are we going to do about that twitch?!?! Hee hee!
I will be dancing and praying for you, all the way! I love you, Chris! You're wonderful!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005  
Blogger mariaborito said...

Can't wait to here about your Kansas experience. I'm sure it was most excellent with many God encounters and revelations. Now that I think about it, I'm probably due for a God-retreat of some variety!
Are you drunk? Or just slightly left of center!! God will do that to ya! Turn your world upside down and oops, there goes your marbles!
Get some rest!

Sunday, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Joyska said...

Stephanie, I loved getting to know you a bit... God is so going to use this in this generation! I'm so proud of you!!!!! now that I know you have a blog too, I'll check in once and awhile. If you want further updates on the going ons of KC, check out mine! (joyska.blogspot,com) See ya!

Monday, February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home